24 Weeks Pregnant In Months – Common Pregnancy Symptoms
In 24 weeks your baby’s doing just fine and you’re, well, kind of a mess. Your week 24 baby is working on being ready to survive in the outside world. On the other hand, you can feel the pain in your parts of the body. Like leg cramps, backaches, and swollen feet. It is easy to calculate 24 weeks pregnant in months.
Table of Contents
How Big Is Baby at 24 Weeks?
At 24 weeks, the baby is the size of a cantaloupe. Your 11.8-inch fetus now weighs about 1.3 pounds.
24 Weeks Pregnant Is How Many Months?
If you are 24 weeks pregnant, you’re five months and about one week pregnant. In the simple calculation, it seems like 24 weeks would be six months pregnant. But remember; all months except February are longer. Hence, just four weeks and those extra days add up.
24 weeks pregnant symptoms
You’re 24-weeks pregnant symptoms probably sound a little bit like this:
- Swollen ankles and feet. After completes you 24 weeks pregnant, you got swollen on your ankles and feet. Getting up and walking often can help too. A little bit of swelling is total to be expected but swelling in your face, severe swelling in your hands is not so good. In fact, those are signs of toxemia. Hence, it is a dangerous pregnancy complication. So, tell your OB if you are swelling that seems out of the ordinary.
- Leg cramps. Also, you can get the leg cramps. So check that you’re drinking a lot of water. Hence, you can stretch your legs often, and take lots of walks. Tell your doctor about leg cramps. Hence, they’re probably not an issue, but cramps can be a sign of another problem. Such as a nutritional deficiency. So, you have to need to eat good food for your good life.
- Backaches. You have also back pain and it might even be getting worse. That’s because, as the baby gets larger, so does your uterus, and your uterus presses against your spine that can make it more curved and strained. Also, your back muscles have to work harder to carry the extra weight. Tell your doctor about any severe pain.
- Linea nigra. So, the dark line that runs up the center of your belly. The pregnancy hormones, the linea nigra should fade within a few weeks to months after giving birth.
- Stretch marks. All these tiger stripes may continue to appear as your skin stretches. You’re probably more likely to get them. It means that these stretch marks are more if you are pregnant with twins.
24 WEEKS PREGNANT BELLY
After 24 weeks pregnant, you’ve probably been feeling the baby kicking for at least a few weeks. Hence, like the time they become strong day by day. When your partner or others can touch your belly.
They might start to feel those kicks soon too. More is that 24 weeks pregnant weight gain is about 14 to 16 pounds for moms-to-be of normal weight. If you’ve gained a bit more than that.
So, don’t worry about this because it’s drastic or sudden weight gain that’s cause for concern. But for the healthiest pregnancy possible. So, you will want to find ways to keep your weight gain under control.
In your 24 weeks pregnant belly, baby’s making progress. It isn’t just about the stuff, it’s about looks too. Your 24-week fetus’ see-through skin is becoming more opaque.
Drink up in the 24 weeks pregnant, your doctor will order a Glucose Challenge Screening Test. Hence, one of the more memorable prenatal tests to check diabetes. The test contains on checking your blood and sugar. It means that in 24 weeks pregnant in months have a lot of activities.